The rumor mill need no longer churn, the 10.1 is here and will be debuted at Mobile World Congress. It’s only a matter of time. This billboard was setup sometime either over night or early this morning at Plaça de Catalunya in Barcelona.
What does the picture tell us?
- Well, it’s obviously 10.1″
- Like the smaller (or perhaps, less huge) Note, the 10.1 also has the special S-Pen. However, it looks different than the one pictured with the original Note.
- The photo is a bit too blurry to discern whether its running Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich, but it’s hard to imagine they would unveil it without the latter.
- Those brown and gold accents don’t lie. TouchWiz is most definitely on board.
Click Here To Check Out This ereader Solution
- Samsung GT-N8000 Gets WiFi Certification, Another Galaxy Note On The Way?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 accidentally noted?
- Samsung Galaxy Note to land on Three UK soon
- Mystery Samsung Phone Appears, Mock Up Of Galaxy S III?
- Vodafone will be a Vendor for the Samsung Galaxy Note
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- Hereader: AT&T’s massive LTE expansion continues with 14 new cities http://t.co/rkXgpGTI #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Apple and Samsung both allowed to add products to patent lawsuit http://t.co/YGjAl5JE #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Samsung To Bring 5-Inch Full HD AMOLED Display To CES http://t.co/lFWHvtdW #ereader#touchscreen ereader