Samsung Continuum owners are getting some update love today in the form of two updates. The first update upgrades Android to Froyo itself (software version EB01) and the second update includes some improvements, one of which is the ability to run Flash Player 10.1. The phone arrived late 2010, and if you own one of these interesting phones I’m sure you thought all hope for an update was lost. But finally you can be excited! Even if it is only Froyo. And 2012. Official update notes after the break.
Software Update 2 – Enhancements in i400.EC09 Software:
Web Browsing and Data Access
- Receive calls with limited interruption.
- Device now supports Adobe® Flash® 10.1.
- Receive GPS updates when connected over a Wi-Fi network.
Call Features, Email and Messaging
- Improved delivery of text messages.
- When a text message reaches the 160 character limit, the device will convert the message to a multimedia message and alert you with a notification.
- Support for animated GIF files in a multimedia message.
Additional Device Features
- Improvements in Over the Air (OTA) functionality to ensure your device can be successfully updated.
- Ability to allow automatic application updates in Android Market.™
- When using V CAST Apps to download applications, the device will remain active to ensure transfer completion.
- Media Hub now comes preloaded.
- Improved GPS accuracy when using the VZ Navigator® application.
- Enable the auto-refresh setting within the Weatherbug® App to ensure constant updates.
- Accurately display the time when using the Weatherbug App.
- Easily toggle audio between a connected headset and the phone during Visual Voice Mail playback.
- Selecting Voice Mail from within the Buddies Now widget will properly open the message in the Visual Voice Mail application.
- Visual Voice Mail displays correct call back number.
- Successfully open the Navigation Link from within the car dock screen.
- Enhanced stability while playing streamed music using the Google Music application.
- Launcher application will no longer experience forced closures when the device is placed in desk mount.
Click Here To Check Out This ereader Solution
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- Hereader: How to disable annoying Android notifications http://t.co/uySpnf4rVv #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: How to disable annoying Android notifications http://t.co/YpdsdlWHJV #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: How to disable annoying Android notifications http://t.co/2cVLIVwhYs #ereader#touchscreen ereader