The folks at Concept-Phones got their hands on a picture of what is rumored to be the Xperia Play 2, Sony’s follow-up to the Playstation-certified, PSP-like Xperia Play. It is unsure whether this image is a concept render or the real thing. Heck, could be a fake for all we know, but it does look fairly legit. Have a look below and decide for yourself.
It’s interesting to note that this image shows the older four-capacitive-button style instead of the newer ICS style which contains only three buttons. Is this an old render? Will it be running ICS? Your guess is as good as mine. The gaming buttons are laid out exactly like the original Xperia Play, but this version contains the transparent notification bar, similar to the Xperia S.
The source also provided some specs:
- 4.3 inch display with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- 8.1 megapixel camera with autofocus
- 16x digital zoom and LED flash
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual core processor (not 100% certain yet)
No word on whether this will make an appearance in Barcelona, but considering all the unknowns, I wouldn’t bet on it.
Anyone looking forward to an updated Xperia Play?
Click Here To Check Out This ereader Solution
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- Hereader: Android ROM and rooting dictionary for beginners http://t.co/PKvgLWiU #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Android ROM and rooting dictionary for beginners http://t.co/uqy8tz4A #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Android ROM and rooting dictionary for beginners http://t.co/6bofgaIi #ereader#touchscreen ereader