What exactly is the Samsung GT-N7100? I’ll tell you what we know. We know that it has a Exynos 4412 processor with Mali 400 graphics, we also know that the screen resolution is 1280 x 720 with a 16:9 aspect ratio and finally we know that the device is currently running Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. The reason we know all of this is that a device labelled GT-N7100 has appeared on GLBenchmark listing the aforementioned specifications.
So why do we think the GT-N7100 could be the Galaxy Note II? The first reason is that the GT-N7000 is the original Galaxy Note so following typical Samsung numbering, the GT7100 would suggest the follow up device. Still not convinced? The new aspect ratio points to a screen size greater than 5.5″. Perhaps we’ve taken 2 + 2 and come out with 5 however I believe the GT-N7100 will indeed turn out to be the Galaxy Tab II.
Keep tuned in to TalkAndroid as we bring you updates on the Galaxy Note II as they break.
Click Here To Check Out This ereader Solution
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Delayed Until June To Get Quad-Core Exynos Processor?
- Samsung Rumored To Launch Galaxy Note 2 In October, Will Feature UBP Display And Quad-Core Processor
- Samsung Announces Quad-Core Exynos Processor, Will Be Featured In The Upcoming Galaxy S III
- Samsung Rumored To Have Galaxy Note Follow-Up In The Works, Will Feature Exynos 5250 Processor And 5.5-Inch Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 gets retooled with quad-core and new S Pen slot
Leave a comment
Follow Us On Facebook
- Hereader: Motorola fully reveals $100 trade-up program, we’re not impressed http://t.co/1Aq84cV5 #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Sprint 4G LTE headed to nine new markets in the ‘coming months’ http://t.co/c71AwQyU #ereader#touchscreen ereader
- Hereader: Samsung Galaxy S III Mini to land on US Cellular as the Galaxy Axiom http://t.co/FiN0WETi #ereader#touchscreen ereader